Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "Personal Information" means "personal information" as used in the Personal Information Protection Act and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or any other description contained in the information, as well as information that can identify the specific individual by itself, such as physical appearance, fingerprints, voiceprint data, and the health insurance holder's number on the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Collection of Personal Information)
When collecting personal information, the Company shall clearly define in advance the purpose of collection within the scope of legitimate business, and shall collect and use such information in a lawful and appropriate manner to the extent necessary to achieve such purpose.
Article 3 (Use of Personal Information)
- This website may ask you to register your name, e-mail address, telephone number and other personal information when you make a request, but this personal information will not be used for any purpose other than that for which it was provided.
- Personal information received from customers is used to respond to inquiries and to send emails and materials when we contact you or inform you about our business.
Article 4 (Prohibition on Disclosure or Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
The Company shall properly manage personal information received from customers and shall not disclose personal information to third parties, except as required by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, such as in the following cases.
- When we have the customer's consent.
- When we outsource our business to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of the use.
- When we disclose personal information to a designated party in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
- When it is necessary to disclose the information in accordance with laws and regulations.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- If we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from a data subject, we will promptly disclose such information to the data subject. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you immediately. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harm to life, limb, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party.
- Where there is a risk of material interference with the proper conduct of our business.
- If it violates any other law or regulation.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the Company generally will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- Users may request the Company to correct, amend or delete their personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures provided by the Company if their personal information held by the Company is incorrect.
- If the Company receives a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will promptly make corrections, etc., to the relevant personal information.
- If the Company makes corrections, etc., based on the preceding paragraph or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the Company will promptly notify the User of such decision.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information)
- If we receive a request from an individual for the suspension or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") of his or her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purposes of use or that it has been obtained by illegal means, we will promptly conduct the necessary investigation. In the event of a request for suspension of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the grounds that such information has been handled beyond the scope of the purposes of use or that such information has been obtained by illegal means, we will promptly conduct the necessary investigation.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will immediately cease to use the relevant personal information.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc., based on the preceding paragraph, or in the event that the Company decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company will promptly notify the user.
- Notwithstanding the two preceding paragraphs, if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the high cost of such suspension or other reasons, and if alternative measures can be taken to protect the user's rights and interests, such alternative measures will be taken.
Article 9 (How to contact the Company)
Any communication or inquiry to the Company regarding the Website shall be made by sending a message through the inquiry form on the Website or through a method separately designated by the Company.