Article 1 (Applicability)
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is inconsistent with any of the Individual Policies set forth in the preceding Article, the provisions of the Individual Policies shall prevail, unless otherwise provided in the Individual Policies.
Article 2 (Prohibited Matters)
- Take any action that infringes the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party.
- Take any action that defames the honor or credit of the Company or any third party, or that unfairly discriminates against or defames the Company or any third party.
- Take any action that violates or may violate the property, rights, or privacy of the Company or any third party.
- Take any action that causes economic harm to the Company or any third party.
- Take any action that threatens the Company or any third party.
- Take any action that disrupts or interferes with the Company's or any third party's servers or networks.
- Use or induce the use of computer viruses or other harmful programs.
- Take any action to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access.
- Make any false statements or notifications, such as registering a third party's email address.
- Take any action that may interfere with the operation of this site.
- Take any action that violates any law, regulation or public policy.
- Take any action that involves criminal activity.
- Take any action that directly or indirectly benefits antisocial forces associated with this site.
- Use information obtained from this site for commercial purposes.
- Take any other action that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 3 (Copyright)
- Copyrights and other rights related to the text, images, photographs, video, audio, information, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Information, etc.") on this Site and the trademarks used are owned by the Company or the right holders who have authorized the Company to use them. All copyrights and other rights relating to the information or trademarks used on this Site belong to the Company or the right holders who have authorized the Company to use them. Unauthorized use (including reproduction, modification, distribution, etc.) of the information, etc. is prohibited except as expressly authorized by the Company and as permitted by law, such as for private use. Use of the Information is prohibited.
- If we send e-mails, etc. to users, the copyrights of the contents belong to us or to the right holders who have authorized us to use them. As in paragraph 1, unauthorized redirection or reprinting is prohibited.
Article 4 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the information provided on the Site.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from changes in the content, interruption or termination of the Site.
- The Company is not involved in, and assumes no responsibility for, the user's environment when using the Site.
- The Company does not warrant that the Site is fit for the User's particular purpose, that it will provide the functions, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness that the User expects, that the User's use of the Service will comply with any laws or regulations applicable to the User or the internal rules of any industry organization, or that it will be error-free. We make no warranties of any kind.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User directly or indirectly as a result of the use of this Site.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of opportunity, business interruption or other damages (including indirect damages and lost profits) suffered by the User or any other third party, even if the Company has been advised in advance of the possibility of such damages.
- We will not be liable for any defects of title or merchantability (including, but not limited to, defects of safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, non-infringement, etc.) in this site, even if we have been expressly or impliedly advised of the possibility of such defects. We make no warranty, express or implied, that the Site is free from defects of title or merchantability (including but not limited to defects of safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, non-infringement).
Article 5 (Damages)
If a User causes damage to the Company in connection with the use of the Site, the User shall reimburse the Company for such damage (including court costs and attorneys' fees) at the User's expense and responsibility.
Article 6 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 7 (Modification of Terms)
Article 8 (How to Contact the Company)
Inquiries and notices to the Company regarding this Site shall be made by sending a message via the inquiry form on this Site or other means separately designated by the Company.
Article 9 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- Any controversy, lawsuit or other dispute between the Company and a User, etc., shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court, depending on the amount of the claim.